Indian stock market offers shares in various ranges of prices for traders. However, common traders are usually seen as more interested in buying cheaper shares that can provide them good benefits. The cheapest shares in the stock market of India are known as Penny Stocks, which are available between 1 to 10 rupees. These shares exhibit low market value, for which it is difficult to sell them in the share market. Hence, many investors consider it risky to buy such low-cost shares because of very few trading facilities. However, the volatility of the market has made Penny Stocks more popular among many investors in 2021. According to the reports of the National Stock Exchange (NSE), Check following:
List of Top 10 Shared Between 1 to 10 Rupees
- JP Power Ven. offers shares of value 8.50
- GTL Infrastructure Limited offers shares of value 1.45
- Reliance Communications Ltd offers shares of value 1.95
- FCS Software offers shares of value 2.90
- Gennex Laboratories Ltd offers shares of value 6.45
- Nyssa Corporation Ltd offers shares of value 7.93
- Sintex Plastics Tech offers shares of value 3.50
- Jaypee Infratech offers shares of value 1.95
- Ballarpur Industries offers shares of value 1.20
- PMC Fincorp offers shares of value 2.97
- Welcure Drugs offers shares of value 8.51
- Prismx Global offers shares of value 4.32
- Jump Networks offers shares of value 5.50
- Centerac Tech. offers shares of value 2.78
- LCC Infotech offers shares of value 4.55
[ Top 10 Shared Between 1 to 10 Rupees – Last Updated February – 2022 ]
Best Share Under 20 Rs in 2022
- Vodafone Idea offers shares of value 10.58
- Orient Green Power offers shares of value 12.80
- Sintex Industries offers shares of value 11.25
- Yes Bank Ltd. offers shares of value 14.0
- UCO Bank Ltd. offers shares of value 13.10
- Bank of Maharashtra Ltd. offers shares of value 19.85
- Suzlon Energy offers shares of value 10.45
- Reliance Power offers shares of value 15.65
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank offers shares of value 18.70
- Dish TV India Ltd. offers shares of value 17.15
[ Top 10 Shared Between 10 to 20 Rupees – Last Updated February – 2022 ]
Points to be noted before buying low-value Penny Stocks
- Buyers need to check the market capitalization of the share rather than judging only by its quoted price so that they can sell it easily later.
- The upper and lower circuits of these shares should be checked by buyers, beyond which they cannot trade their Penny stocks on a trading day.
- Buyers should also check the volumes of Penny shares, as the volume of shares shows its liquidity or the easiness of selling it.
- Many share brokers try to manipulate the prices of these Penny stocks, for which buyers should be careful in checking the actual price of shares on the internet.
- Some companies float several stories about the success of their Penny shares, which may or may not be true. So it is best to research and check all aspects before buying these shares to ensure profits.
- Since the risk of loss is very high for a Penny stock, buyers should check the profile and business capacity of the company offering this share. They need to make sure that the company will not shut down suddenly, as in that case their investment in its share will be lost.
- No buyer should invest more than 3% of his/her portfolio value in Penny shares so that he/she does not face a huge loss if the liquidity of this share further drops down.
Despite low liquidity, Penny stocks can turn to be highly profitable for investors due to the turmoil in the Indian share market. So it is wise for investors to buy these shares sensibly and wait for satisfactory profits very soon. They should watch the updated news of the National Stock Exchange and go through the list of Shares between 1 to 10 Rupees for investing in 2022.
[ Don’t Forget to Check:- List of Top 10 Stocks Exchanges in the World ]
Blog by NTA®