Trading and Health – Today with the influence of internet in everywhere and to everyone directly to their handheld devices, people are encouraged to do different types of online businesses. Of which, trading plays the vital role attracting millions of new traders round the globe. Besides, there are also people who trade as a hobby and just to make additional money during their spare time. There are different choices of online trading such as forex, stock trading, bitcoin trading and many more. The chances of trading round the clock have also increased the interest of people to trade continuously. However, when this being the strategy, now the question arises about will trade affect your health?
Than just concentrating on making money from stock markets, people must also be conscious about their health. Trading or attending Stock Market Training continuously without bothering about your health will definitely give you a warning signal to many dangerous diseases. Although trading is interesting at the initial stage and you begin to excel and perform over the days, you will also find some changes in your health getting worse. There is nothing to deny that trading does influence your health, when you never bother it manage both.
Health Risks in Stock Trading?
Many may wonder about the fact, do trading affect your health. But undeniably, the fact is proven by researchers and doctors, with many cases reporting their causes of health problems. Here are some facts to prove the health risks caused by trading:
- It has been found by researches that people who sit for long hours without taking a break or enough physical activities have greater chances of getting health problems, which is higher by 24% in their case.
- The research study also shows that there is about 18% of the increased risk of people with less physical activities during their work hours to get cardiovascular diseases, which may even put to death. They also have the chances to get other life threatening diseases like stroke, heart and blood vessel diseases, hypertensive heart disease and rheymatic heart disease.
- The chances of getting cancer are increased by 17% for the people sitting long hours in front of a computer
- Besides all, the highest risk of getting Type 2 diabetes is by 91%, which is really alarming
- Sitting in one place for long period will also cause obesity, earlier death, higher depression, increased stress level and muscular issues
Although trading is profitable or participating in stock market training is good, and you are highly passionate about it, you must also be health conscious to lead a happy and healthy life to enjoy the wealth you earned.
Here are some tips to keep you healthy while trading:
- Try to commit yourself doing exercise for at least 30 minutes a day
- Take a break in between your trading hours to do some physical activities like a small walk, yoga or physical work in the office or home
- Become diet conscious to take more fiber rich food than carbohydrates, which can reduce the chances of accumulating more energy, fat and thus reducing the chances of Type 2 diabetes
- Try to meditate at least 15 minutes a day, which can effectively keep you relaxed and thus reduce the chances of getting depressed or highly stressed. Remember, stress is the major cause of all health issues